Tuesday 3 April 2012

Short courses with Frieda


Last weekend I held the first Tricks workshop at my studio in Roodebloem rd. This one was a three hour workshop on seamed tubing. I wanted to take a lot of photos to share with you but then I got so wrapped up in the course that I completely forgot. It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to do more of these courses. There are so many amazing techniques, so there will be more Tricks workshops in the future.


  
Twice already I held a weekend setter course concentrating on tube and swiss setting. The next setters course will be on the weekend of the 26th-27th of May.



Apart from that there are so many techniques, like anticlastic raising, repossage, engraving, riveting and many more, I would like to explore myself.
Once I gained some experience I will pass it on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment